Effective Tax Planning & Avoidance Strategies – Tax Attorney
Effective tax planning can protect your assets and circumvent tax issues that may threaten your family or business’s financial stability. We protect our clients’ best interests through sound and thorough tax planning.
Tax planning strategies may involve taking advantage of tax-free education, saving plans to facilitate a taxpayer’s child’s education. Some clients choose to make substantial gifts to charitable organizations. The purchase of life insurance also can be constructed to allow it to be inherited by family members on a tax-free basis.
Experienced Tax Attorney Can Provide Many Advantages
Mr. Arendt provides sophisticated tax planning services for:
- Tax-exempt entities
- Limited liability companies,
- Ownership interest redemption
- Asset distributions
Complex Personal and Business Tax Returns Based on Tax Saving Strategies
Tax policies and regulations are in a constant flux state, as many have seen with the COVID-19 pandemic issues. Engage in a biannual review for individuals and businesses to ensure there are no unanticipated issues involving the IRS, state, or local tax entities.
Mr. Arendt remains abreast of changes in tax regulations and significant tax court decisions. Our law firm provides estate planning, business succession planning, administration services to individuals, and legal advice in business matters. We are uniquely qualified to deal with a broad range of tax issues in both a personal and business context.
Clients trust Richard J Arendt for his extensive experience with various business entities and individuals handling complex tax issues. The diversity of the engagements in which we advise clients on international, federal, state, and local taxation include the following:
- Providing legal counsel regarding income, employment, state, and local tax reporting
- Organizing ownership structures to achieve our client’s business objectives while minimizing tax liabilities
- Strategic planning to legitimately reduce federal and state tax liabilities
- Taxation of passive business interests and rental properties
- Use of estate planning to mitigate state and federal tax liabilities
- Tax consequences involving the disposition of business assets and transfer or sale of business interests
- Forming and advising various tax-exempt organizations
- Preparation of individual tax returns with complex issues, such as diverse stock option transactions or high net worth
- Providing legal counsel and tax planning regarding the gift tax exemption and estate taxes
- Representing clients in tax examinations (audits) through administrative proceedings with the Internal Revenue Services as well as state and local taxing authorities
- S Corporation, partnership, limited liability company, and other business
- International entities subject to potential tax liability in multiple countries.
Our law firm utilizes tax planning and preparation strategies that reduce the risk of controversies that include audits, tax-based litigation, and administrative appeals.
There are advantages to working with a well-regarded Illinois attorney if you have complicated tax preparation or planning issues. Richard J. Arendt relies on in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of tax codes and tax court decisions, which facilitate aggressive positions that he is more than confident in defending and has successfully done in tax court.
Our law firm represents clients in the greater Chicagoland area and the following Counties: Boone County. Cook County, Du Page County, Lake County, McHenry County, Kane County, and Will County.
You may call us to schedule an initial consultation at (312) 642-9606 or visit us at https://www.rjarendtlaw.com/contact